Wednesday 28 April 2010

World through IE

Ok, now I started a blog.....

A few weeks ago I was someone who was not even on Facebook, somewhat conscious of my privacy maybe:) Now I have to expose myself on the net. Ok, well...

For now, I'll just share some positive thoughts about the world through IE and will decide what the blog is about later on.

Madrid is beautiful!
The weather is perfect!
The students are amazing!
The professors are excellent!
Friday nights are joyful...and
La vida es bella!!!!!!!!

Adios amigos and see you tomorrow:)

1 comment:

  1. Nonono, you don't have to expose yourself, if you do so is just because you want to... You could perfectly have a blog under the name of "Margarita Cansino" and claim to be the reincarnation of Rita Hayworth now living in Madrid... don't blame me for that!! :-)

    ReplyDelete